Physical education and Sport at St John Bosco’s is focused on skills and enjoyment to encourage lifelong physical activity participation. Students are taught fundamental movement skills and concepts to allow them to confidently participate in a range of games and sports. Teamwork and cooperation is a large part of all PE and Sport lessons which helps the students build confidence and resilience.
- Physical Education Teacher: Libby Jolley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Days at school: Tuesday – Friday
Children in grades P – 6 will participate in one 40 minute PE session per week.
Opportunities for participation:
- Whole school athletics carnival
- Whole school swimming carnival
- Cross country team Grades 4 – 6
- Soccer team Grade 5 – 6
- Interschool sport Grade 6 (Term 1; Hot Shots Tennis, T-ball, Basketball Term 2; Football, Netball, Volleyball)
Uniform Policy and Basic Expectations:
Students must be in their P.E uniform on their specified PE and Sport day. During terms 1 and 4, students must wear a hat and bring a drink bottle.
We understand that there may be times during the year where your child is unable to participate in lessons due to illness or injury, if this is the case please provide a note outlining the reasons.